In this page, you’ll find some of the most useful information and content about online marketing, WordPress, SEO, and web hosting. The external links are highly selected from my reading.
I believe in the power of content. When doing it right, it yields lasting, great impact. That’s also the reason I try to position KokiTree, my online marketing business, to focus on helping clients through content marketing.
- Is Content Marketing Right for My Business?
- How to Create a Profitable Content Marketing Business Model
- How To Start Your Own Content Marketing Business in 2016
- What Is Content Marketing?
- From Zero to a Million: 20 Lessons for Starting an Internet Marketing Agency
- 5 Content Marketing Lessons Building a High Traffic Blog
All things WordPress
- The Website Launch Checklist: 14 Things You Need to Review Before Going Live
- How to Install WordPress on Your Mac
- 16 Lessons Learned Bootstrapping Kinsta From $0 to 7-Figures in Revenue
- Plugins, Tool and Tweak To Make WordPress Run Faster
Search Engine Optmization or SEO
- Siteground (GrowBig) is very ideal for hosting a number of websites. I like how I can choose a location for the web host. Comparing to a few web hosts I’ve used for a number of years, Siteground is one of the best for hosting multiple WordPress websites. The best for a small digital firm that offers web hosting in the package.
The smallest plan starts at $2.5 per month, which is probably the cheapest plan for a VPS.
- A better alternative, easy to manage web server I also use to host a good number of websites is Dreamhost. For most users, it’s not a pain to install Let’s Encrypt – Free SSL/TLS Certificates for https for websites, which is largely loved by Google and other search engines.
- Other options include: Digital Ocean, Amazon Lightsail, and Cloudways