How about a home office that’s Windowsless?
The Raspberry Pi 4 desktop (the latest version of the low-cost Raspberry Pi computer) is not a desktop replacement. Yet, it’s a great addition.
- Amazon Echo, a Bluetooth speaker to play my favorite music (Sin Sisamuth)
- Ikea desk, bookshelf (all these books I rarely read when home Wi-Fi isn’t down), lamp, Raspberry Pi 4 (8GB RAM running Ubuntu 21.04 64-bit) [ from Sweet Memory Store ]
- Apple MacBook Pro (mid 2015; still good enough after so some injuries during many battles)
- with a Lenovo monitor and Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard
- Keychron V1 QMK Custom Mechanical Keyboard (hat tip: The Verge: The best mechanical keyboards to buy right now)
- Sonos Optimo 2