In addition to this, I'm also a brand ambassador of SINET, Cambodia's fastest Internet Provider. I'm also a partner of When In Phnom Penh, an online guide to the Cambodian capital city, which provides insights and information from the eyes of local writers. During my spare time, I write my blog and take photographs.
I do:writing, photography, design lean communications, and digital media strategy. Some of my strengths include: - Storytelling (traditional + multimedia) - Social Media - Brand Development, Transition + Growth - Online Marketing - Network Building - Creative Campaign Management - Video - Photography - Public Relations.
More about my previous work: a blogger, journalist, and communications specialistI worked as a communications specialist with proven media pitching skills and media outreach experience, and a strong record of placing high-impact stories in media, key regional newspapers, broadcast, and blogs. I'm a curious, tough, quick-witted, entrepreneurial individual. I'm also a creative problem solver who can balance the daily distractions without losing focus on placing the valuable stories that show the world the benefits of company’s products. I tell the stories that connect people with company's mission and products. I create and drive compelling narratives, campaigns, and announcements around company's business. I draft public statements, write press communications, and pitch. My work has also appeared in a variety of publications, including The Huffington Post, The Phnom Penh Post, Global Voices Online, The Asian Correspondent, Tech In Asia, ICTWorks, Voices of America, IRIN News, and more.
As featured in:
- Digital Media in Cambodia -- Singapore Management University
- MY PHNOM PENH: Tharum Bun, Blogger -- The Phnom Penh Post
- Virtual democracy -- Southeast Asia Globe
- Ein mörderisches Erbe (in German) -- (in English) -- ZEIT ONLINE
- Cambodia’s New Intellectuals -- Far Eastern Economic Review
- Blogs Open Communication in Cambodia -- The Associated Press
- Bloggers Open a Digital Window on Cambodia -- The Cambodia Daily
- Nation's 'Bloggers' Hope To Facilitate Dialogue -- The Cambodia Daily
- 'Cloggers' find new way to exchange ideas on technology -- The Phnom Penh Post
- Meet Cambodia's social media elite - the Cloggers [Young motivated bloggers spearheading a web-led revolution] -- TechRadar